Empower 2023’s thought-provoking roundtables, interviews with industry leaders, and informative practical strategies will help IT stakeholders successfully mitigate the current business climate.
DUBLIN, Ireland — May 3, 2023 — Origina, the global leader in IBM third-party software maintenance, announces Empower 2023 — Year of the Healthy Skepticconference on June 1, 2023, at 3 PM BST/10 AM EDT.
Every day, IT leaders are navigating through an uncertain global economic landscape. Success in the tech sphere is all about asking the right questions — of vendors, stakeholders, colleagues, and even higher ups — to make informed decisions and drive positive change within their organizations.
At Origina, we call it being a “healthy skeptic.”
With sessions on IT roadmap planning, budget optimization, cybersecurity, and digital transformation initiatives, this event will offer valuable insights for CIOs, IT stakeholders, procurement teams, and software asset managers alike.
Topics will include:
· Session 1 | Whose Roadmap Is It? Gain practical strategies for taking control of your IT roadmap, ensuring alignment with your organization's goals and priorities.
· Session 2 | Save to Invest Discover proven techniques to free up your budget for strategic investments that will maximize the value and optimal allocation of your IT resources.
· Session 3 | Are You Really Secure?
Make the right risk-based decisions to stay ahead of cybersecurity threats and
compliance requirements through valuable insights.
· Session 4 | Go Digital Explore innovative ways to push your digital initiatives forward while optimizing costs without compromising on quality.
· Session 5 | It’s Your Right to Repair Delve into the importance of technology ownership and maintenance as we discuss the right to repair and its implications for IT stakeholders.
To register for this free half-day virtual event, visit our website.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Bellemare at email@example.com.